This page will help you get started. The site is intuitive and operates like other social platforms but if you would like assistance there are step-by-step directions below.
Quick Start – For those of you who like to jump right in!
If you are new to the WGR Community, here are 3 easy steps to get started. Login to your Profile and complete the following:
- Reset your password and confirm your information
- Set your preferences
- Verify or join “Groups” (task forces and committees)
Step by Step Directions
Step One - Click “My Profile” on the Community home page. Look for your name in the top right corner and click on it. Select “Account + Settings.” Edit your Account Information as needed and save.
Step Two – Scroll back up to the top and click on "Information and Settings.”
- Customize your member profile preferences
- Subscribe/unsubscribe from newsletters
Step Three – Verify or Join Groups – Click on “Groups” in the top navigation.
- If you are an existing member, verify your Groups (task forces and committees) are correct.
- If you are a new member, join the Groups (policy area task forces) where you have expertise or interest. At the bottom of the group box click “Join Group”.
- Please note that additional groups will be added in the future.
Ready to have a little fun?
- Search the directory and make connections
- Post something on your Feed - Only your connections can see your posts
- Send a direct message to a WGR friend and set up coffee
- Click on one of your groups and view the calendar of events for this task force
- Download the WGR Social Link app which will connect you to Community from your mobile device. (Download the SocialLink app and login using your username and password)