The panels will discuss the legislative goals for the Senate and House Health Committees and attendees will learn first-hand what issues are sure to be on the agenda and what is likely to happen with upcoming healthcare legislation. The panels will include a Q&A portions and attendees will have the opportunity to ask the panelists questions about the topics covered and other health priorities.
This is a very popular event every year and it fills up quickly– register today!
House Panel Speakers:
- Una Lee, Chief Counsel, Health Subcommittee Majority Staff, House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Caleb Graff, Professional Staff Member, Health Subcommittee Minority Staff, House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Melanie Egorin, Ph.D., Deputy Staff Director, Health Subcommittee Majority Staff, House Committee on Ways and Means
- Carla DiBlasio, Counsel, Health Subcommittee Minority Staff, House Committee on Ways and Means
Senate Panel Speakers:
- Jennifer Boyer, Senior Health Policy Advisor, Majority Staff, Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee
- Stuart Portman, Health Policy Advisor, Majority Staff, Senate Finance Committee
- TBD – Minority Staff, Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee
- TBD – Minority Staff, Senate Finance Committee
- Member: $40
- Non Member: $80
Thank you to our event sponsor:
This is event is off the record and not for press purposes.
Payment, Replacement & Refund Policy
WGR event registration fees must be paid in advance. If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute, however you are responsible for the difference in fees if the individual is a non-member. The deadline to receive a refund is three (3) business days prior to the event. The request must be received in writing, prior to the deadline.
Consent to use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at WGR events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to WGR’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs and videotapes.
Please make sure your phone number and email address are accurate in your customer profile. In the event we need to contact you on the status of an event, WGR will make every effort to get the information to you via email and phone.