Have you ever wondered why you and a colleague are so different? The colleague says the most insensitive things or seems overly sensitive. What about that peer or manager that is oh-so intimidating? What are you supposed to do?
Learn how differences in Personality Type can affect workplace interactions and, armed with this knowledge, how you can be more confident, effective, and successful.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Understand your own four-letter Myers-Briggs Type so that you can leverage your strengths and ensure that your “blind spots” don’t derail your success;
- Understand and recognize differences in Type and their implications for collaboration;
- Transform annoyance and intimidation into appreciation and understanding by recognizing that all you’re experiencing are differences in Type;
- Be more confident as you depersonalize difficult situations; and
- Understand what’s really going on so that you can turn frustrations with colleagues into productive conversations.
- Member: $175 ($125 early bird, ends August 3)
- Non Member: $225
About the facilitator, Anne Collier An expert leadership coach and trainer, Anne Collier gives clients a competitive edge by helping them discover their strengths and teaching them how to use those strengths to their greatest advantage. Clients walk away from Anne’s coaching and workshops with a powerful set of tools that helps them identify and achieve critical goals, including enhancing communication skills, developing leadership and management skills, and boosting team performance with an enduring sense of purpose. Anne practiced law in Washington, D.C. with Miller & Chevalier, Chtd and King & Spalding, where she represented and advised Fortune 500 corporations on various tax and business matters. Prior to private practice, Anne was an attorney with the Treasury Department.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied 2 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Payment & Refund Policy
WGR Registration Fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable. You may substitute someone else at your membership level for your registration without penalty; however, membership benefits are non-transferable. If your replacement is not in your membership sector, you will be responsible for the difference in fees.
Consent to use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at WGR events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to WGR’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs and videotapes.
Please make sure your phone number and email address are accurate in your customer profile. In the event we need to contact you on the status of an event, WGR will make every effort to get the information to you via email and phone.